Create account Login Webmail Contact Us

I have changed the authoritative DNS for my domain name to another company's DNS servers. Where can I go to make changes to IP addresses, domain aliases, MX records or SOA information?
Posted by admin on 11 September 2009 09:44 PM
To make any changes to your IP Addresses, Domain Aliases, MX Records or SOA Information after you have changed the DNS servers listed as authoritative for your domain name from one company's DNS to another company's DNS, you must contact the new DNS Administrators, since they are now responsible for creating and managing the zone file for your domain name.
(413 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name: