How do I create Email Forwarders?
Posted by Mike C. on 11 September 2009 06:19 PM
Forwards simply allow you to automatically forward e-mail sent to one account to another account. This is useful when you work at two separate locations, or have gone on holiday.|
To forward mail from one account to two or more accounts, just add two or more forwards for the account that is being forwarded.
To add a forwarder:
1. Click on the Forwarders link in the Mail area.
2. Click on the Add Forwarder link.
3. Enter the first part of the e-mail address that will be forwarded in the first field.
4. Choose the required domain from the drop-down list.
5. Enter the full e-mail address that the forwarder will forward mail to in the second field.
6. Click on the Add Forwarder button.