How do I create nameservers at GoDaddy?
Posted by Mike C. on 11 September 2009 08:46 PM
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account and choose "My Domains". |
2. Select the domain you wish to create nameservers for.
3. From the right hand navigation bar that appears, expand the "Domain Host Summary" option.
4. If you have not previously created nameservers against this domain, a warning message will appear. Choose "Click here to see details or to modify.". If nameservers were created previously, they can be updated from this option.
5. The "Domain Hosts" box will appear. Fill in the boxes with the appropriate information for your domain.
6. Choose "Save Changes".