Posted by Mike C. on 11 September 2009 08:02 PM
Redirects button The Redirects area allows you to redirect Internet traffics from one web page to another. This is usually used when a web page has been moved to another location.|
To set up a redirect:
1. Click on the Redirects button on the home page.
2. Enter the address of the web page to move in the first field.
3. Enter the redirection address in the second field.
4. Choose one of the following options in the drop-down list:
* Temporary - This tells Internet traffic agents (browsers, search engines, etc.) that this is only a temporary redirection, and that they should return to this initial location again in the future for the same page.
* Permanent - This tells the Internet traffic agents to go to the redirection address in the future, as the old address will never be used again.
5. Click on the Add button.