How do I Add subdomain redirection?
Posted by Mike C. on 11 September 2009 08:00 PM
You can redirect Internet traffic from a particular Subdomain to another location. This is usually used when the web pages that made up the Subdomain have been moved to another location.|
To add subdomain redirection:
1. Click on the Subdomains button on the home page.
2. Click on the required Subdomain from the first drop-down list.
3. Click on the Setup Redirection button.
4. Enter the redirection address in the available field. Make sure that you end the address with a trailing slash (e.g. http://yourdomain.com/).
5. Click on the Save button.