How do I Upload files in File Manager?
Posted by Mike C. on 11 September 2009 07:46 PM
You can use File Manager to upload files to your web site, up to 12 files in one go. Although useful, a third-party FTP client has many more features and does not limit you to the number of files you can upload at one time.|
To upload files in File Manager:
1. Navigate to the folder where you want to upload your files.
2. Click on the Upload file(s) link.
3. Click on the Browse... button next to one of the top fields.
4. Search for and double-click on the first file to upload.
5. Repeat the above steps for each file you want to upload.
6. Click on the Overwrite existing files tick box if you want to overwrite existing files of the same name.
7. Click on the Upload button when you have finished selecting files. The status of the upload will appear in the top-right corner of your window. The contents of the folder is displayed in the main area, including your uploaded files.